Choose the #1 Tankless Water Heater for Your Home
Rinnai tankless water heaters provide an endless supply of hot water and are designed for efficiency. Rinnai’s tankless technology features copper heat exchangers to provide maximum efficiency and uses less energy than a traditional tank.
Rinnai tankless water heaters operate only when hot water is needed, and require no storage tank to heat and reheat water; our tankless technology helps you save on energy and utility costs. The use of an electronic ignition means no standing pilot light that constantly uses energy. Make sure your home has clean air and ask us about our air purification systems!
Also Serving Bakersfield, Castroville, the Bay Area, and Surrounding Areas
A tankless water heater is a smart investment as it will increase your home’s value with premium technology, increased energy efficiency, an improved Home Energy Rating System (HERS) Index Score and optimized LEED certification. Available energy efficiency rebates and tax credits offer the opportunity to help make your purchases more affordable. Rinnai gives you options to correctly size your installation and customize your efficiency.
When you call our company and express your interest in a tankless water heater for your home, we will recommend the Rinnai system. Rinnai has perfected the tankless technology, allowing you to enjoy hot water whenever you want it.
Reasons you should install a Rinnai tankless water heater into your home:
- A compact system that doesn’t take up room – Traditional water heaters can be huge. A tankless water heater doesn’t require a tank to store and heat water, which means the design is compact and requires less space.
- An efficient supply of hot water – With a Rinnai tankless water heater, you and your family can have hot water when you need it most, which means you will never have to wait for your tank to heat up.
- It is an energy efficient alternative – Rinnai can save you up to 50% on your heating bill since it does not require you to heat and re-heat a tank of water. You can waste less energy and less money.
- Say goodbye to dirty tanks – Traditional water tanks can begin to rust and build up residue as an effect of water sitting inside the tank. With a Rinnai tankless system, fresh water is pushed through, and water is never stored.
- Save money and time with durability – They help you save energy on gas, as water is there is not storage tank to heat.
- WiFi Ready Technology– All of the Rinnai tankless systems can be paired with an app that provides convenient and easy controls, making these systems a great smart-home upgrade.
Jason came by to do our 3 yr service. He was pleasant and professional. We appreciate how much information he gave us about how our system works and what to expect after the service. Overall, the experience was excellent. Thank you for the continued quality service.Jason
How Long do Tankless Water Heaters Last?
One of the best indications you need tankless water heater replacement is when the unit is nearing its expected lifespan. Tankless water heaters can last up to 20 years if well maintained. If the unit has not received regular maintenance you may want to check in with your local tankless water heater specialist to see if you can benefit from a replacement.
Why Choose us for Tankless Water Heater Repair Services?
Whether you need an installation, maintenance, or repair, Quality Home Services can handle it. Our Fresno tankless water heater specialists understand the ins and outs of Rinnai water heater systems, and consistently strive to deliver top quality services for homeowners. Take a look at our testimonials and see what everyone is saying!