Serving Our Community For Over 30 Years
Quality Home Services is not selling solar pool heating systems at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience and look forward to returning this product to our community in the future. If you already own a Heliocol solar pool heating system and are in need of maintenance, we are still servicing current customers! Please contact us through this website or by calling (888) 625-0555. Thank you.
Fresno Solar Pool Heating
Heliocol Pool Solar Services & Systems
Avoid the shock of freezing water or having to wait all year just to swim with a solar pool heater. Unlike other pool heating systems, solar energy systems are powered by clean, renewable energy.
Also Serving Bakersfield, Castroville, the Bay Area, and Surrounding Areas
A solar pool heater can help save money on your energy bills, reduce your carbon footprint, and increase your property’s value. When making the switch to solar for your pool heating needs, look no further than Heliocol.
Solar Powered Pool Heater
With more and more people choosing Heliocol, it is becoming apparent that their solar heating systems are the ones to beat. At Quality Home Services, our Fresno solar heating technicians can explain how you can benefit from choosing one of Heliocol’s systems for your home.
Call our office today if you have questions about Heliocol.
Contact Us Today!
& the Surrounding Areas
Benefits of using Heliocol solar systems for your pool:
- Save on maintenance costs – Heliocol systems are designed to endure. With no moving parts and a full 12-year warranty, you can feel confident in not having to worry about your system. Electric and gas powered pool heaters typically have to be replaced every seven to 10 years, while the Heliocol will keep heating your pool long after the others have expired.
- Every season becomes swimming season – No more waiting around for warm weather to enjoy your pool. In whatever climate, your pool’s potential swim season can double in time. Not to mention, in colder climates you can start swimming almost year-round. A pool is already a major investment, so why not be able to enjoy it longer than a couple of weeks out of the year?
- Save your budget from increasing costs on energy – As the cost of gas and electric energy increase, you can find yourself paying more and more for heating your pool. You shouldn’t have to pay more to enjoy your pool. With Heliocol, you can immediately start protecting yourself from increasing energy costs. Harnessing the power of the sun means that your energy source will always continue to be free.
- Take strides in increasing your property value – The fact is, homebuyers are willing to pay more for a home that promises clean and reliable energy-saving improvements. According to the Appraisal Journal, homeowners gain $10 to $20 in property value on every utility-bill dollar saved over the course of a year. That means by just reducing your bill in the first year by $1,300; you have the potential to increase your property value by $26,000.
Jason came by to do our 3 yr service. He was pleasant and professional. We appreciate how much information he gave us about how our system works and what to expect after the service. Overall, the experience was excellent. Thank you for the continued quality service.Jason
How It Works
- Using your existing pool pump, pool water is directed through a series of valves to your solar collectors.
- Pool water enters the solar collectors at the bottom and rises to the top through the individual tubes of the collector.
- As the water rises through the collector, it is heated by the sun’s radiant energy.
- The water is then returned to the pool to repeat the cycle until your pool has been warmed to your desired temperature.
For solar pool heating servicing, please Call (800) 985-8103
At Quality Home Services, our Fresno solar energy technicians can help maintain your solar pool heating system. When it comes to quality and reliability, trust the solar pool heating systems by Heliocol. If you are ready to get started, call us today and schedule a service. Our team is also ready to start helping you save money on other solar energy, generators or even air purification systems. Take a look at our 5-star reviews!
Contact our Fresno office today by calling (800) 985-8103 or using our online contact form and speak with a knowledgeable member of our Quality Home Services team.