Is a Tankless Water Heater Right for Your Home?
Tankless water heaters use the latest technologies to heat your water on demand. Unlike traditional steel tank units, tankless systems work by having cold water flow through a coil pipe, heating it instantaneously through either gas or electricity. Once the tap is turned off, the water stops flowing.
Instead of freezing in a cold shower, or running out of hot water when washing dishes, switch to a tankless system. But, these systems might not be for every home. The best way to determine if a tankless water heater is right for you is by working with a licensed professional. They will help you determine the amount of hot water you use, the capacity of the water heater you would need, and whether or not a tankless water heater is right for you.
3 considerations to help determine if a tankless system is right for you:
- You are interested in long-term savings
- You use less than 40-50 gallons of hot water daily
- Energy-efficiency is important to you
Benefits of a Tankless Water Heater
It is easy to forget about the importance of a properly functioning water heater until something goes wrong. Luckily, tankless systems perform optimally, consistently—needing fewer repairs than traditional units. There are some other benefits homeowners can enjoy when they have a professional technician install a tankless water heater.
Tankless water heaters can offer some surprising benefits, including:
- Energy-efficient: Instead of having to heat and then reheat a large tank full of water, a tankless system provides on-demand heating, exactly when you need it.
- Space-saving: As the name suggests, this system doesn’t use a tank, meaning you can save space and maximize your storage solutions.
- Save money: Because tankless systems are more energy-efficient they save you money on monthly energy bills, sometimes by as much as 50%.
- Longer lasting: The modern technology used paired with the lack of a tank makes tankless water heaters less prone to repairs and longer-lasting—outperforming traditional systems by years.
- Smart solutions available: Pair your tankless water heater with an app that allows for easy and convenient controls, providing the ultimate in accessibility.
Our team at Quality Home Services only uses the best products on the market and proudly carries the Rinnai tankless water heater system—an industry-leading unit that will increase your home’s energy efficiency and meet all your water heating needs.To learn more about our Fresno water heater installation and replacement services, call us today at (800) 985-8103 or reach out to our team online and we’ll get back to you right away.