At Quality Home Services, we understand that there is always constant concern about our water supplies containing a plethora of contaminants such as ammonia, chloramines, and chlorine. The best solution to ensure harmful chemicals don’t show up in your water is to condition it.
Water conditioning is the process of eliminating or altering minerals, chemicals, and contaminants from a water source. Not only does water conditioning create clean water, but it tastes good as well.
Some advantages of conditioned water are the following:
- Protects your pipes from scale build-up
- Protects appliances, like washing machines and dishwashers, from mineral damage
- Prevents faucets from corroding
- Eliminates stain caused by mineral build-up
- Reduces how much soap you use by up to 70%
- Less scale build-up means saving energy by up to 20%
- Leaves your face and body feeling smooth and more refreshed after taking a shower or bath
- Help revive your hair color and makes it shine more radiantly
- Makes scrubbing counter tops, floors, and tile much easier
- Helps clothes last longer, feel fresher and help prevent colors from fading
- Most importantly, saves you money thanks to energy efficiency and extending the lifespan of appliances
If you are interested in having a water conditioning system installed in your home, do not hesitate to contact us at (559) 282-5001 and speak with our Fresno experts today.