Also Serving Bakersfield, Castroville, the Bay Area, and Surrounding Areas
Are you worried about the chemicals, pollutants, and minerals that could be in your water? If so, our team at Quality Home Services is here to help. With our Fresno water filtration system, you can start removing the impurities from your water supply and ensuring that your water is safe for cleaning and drinking.
At Quality Home Services, we primarily work with the water systems offered by RainSoft®. These systems take water treatment and filtration to the next level. Whether it’s water softener systems or treatment and filtration devices, RainSoft® innovates the way your home can clean your water and make it safe for your family.
The Effects of Hard Water
In its most natural form, water is “soft,” in that it does not contain that many minerals. The water absorbs the minerals by passing through systems that contain high amounts of calcium or magnesium. Because hard water is mineral-rich, it can leave deposits, also called scales, on your fixtures, glass shower doors, and the walls of your shower. In addition, hard water can make cleaning your fixtures difficult. Also, using hard water to wash your clothes can shorten their lifetime and cause whites to get dingy much quicker.
What may perhaps be the most bothersome effect of having hard water is the fact that the scale can build up in your pipes. This can reduce water pressure, clogging the pipes, and make many of your appliances less effective. This is the reason many homeowners and property owners invest in water softeners.
Our technicians can help install a top-of-the-line RainSoft® water softener system to reduce the minerals in your home's water. Make sure you check out our reviews! We provide industry-leading services to help install, maintain, and repair water conditioners across the Bay Area.
To learn more about our Fresno water treatment & conditioning systems, air purification systems, home generators, and more, contact Quality Home Services online or give us a call at (800) 985-8103 today.
Why Should I Install a Water Softener System?
If you're experiencing the negative effects of hard water in your home, such as soap scum, scale buildup, and dry skin and hair, it may be time to consider installing a water softener system. Quality Home Services offers water softener installation services to help improve the quality of your water and the overall comfort of your home.
Advantages of a water softener system include:
- Reduced soap scum and scale buildup
- Softer, more manageable hair and skin
- Extended lifespan of appliances and plumbing fixtures
- Improved efficiency of water heaters and other appliances
- Potential savings on cleaning products and maintenance
Don't let hard water continue to cause frustration in your home. Contact Quality Home Services today to learn more about the benefits of a water softener system and schedule an installation.
Have you noticed that your clothes are still stained after running a load of laundry or your dishes are not fully clean after running the dishwasher? It might be challenging to determine whether the issues are caused by hard water or simply a broken dishwasher, washing machine, or water supply line. Fortunately, hard water leaves noticeable warning indications all throughout your kitchen and bathrooms that are easy to see. You can tell whether hard water is to blame or if the issue is somewhere else by checking your faucets, glasses, bathtub, and more!
Common ways to tell that you have hard water:
- Mineral buildup on faucets or drains. After the water dries, lime deposits typically form -- it is crusty, white, and difficult to clean. Drying sinks after each use or paying attention to those areas may help keep the buildup at bay.
- Soap scum from your shower. Hard water has a difficult time dissolving shampoo, soap, or laundry detergent, so they tend to stick to surfaces instead of rinsing away completely. This results in soap scum residue on your shower walls or door. To help prevent this from happening, spray the inside of your shower with a daily cleaner immediately after use.
- Your skin feels dry or itchy and your hair is dry and dull. As mentioned above, hard water cannot dissolve all the personal products you use on your body. This may cause your skin to feel dry and irritated. In addition, residue from hard water can make your hair look lifeless.
- Cloudy spots or film on your glasses. When hard water dries, it leaves an opaque finish on glassware. To prevent this, you will need to handwash and dry your glasses.
- Appliances do not work as well as they did before. If you have hard water, the mineral deposits will eventually cause your appliances to break down -- the buildup can block water supplies or drains.
- Faucets running slower. There are many reasons why your water pressure could be weaker, however, if you are experiencing this as well as the other symptoms mentioned above, then it is possible that there is too much mineral buildup in your water supply lines and it is blocking the flow of water. Install a water-softening system to prevent buildup!
It's not often that we take the time to stop and think about the tap water that comes through your home's piping. But, most tap water contains lead, chlorine and even excessive amount of iron. Even with regulations in place, tap water still is exposed to lead violations and 18 million Americans are impacted by this. Below we have provided you with 3 benefits of a water filtration system in your home.
- Eliminate Hard Minerals -
Hard water is usually find to drink, but you'll be doing yourself a favor by installing a water filtration system to help remove any harsh minerals or chemicals, like iron or chlorine. By removing these harsh minerals it also helps mitigate rust stains and corrosion on appliances and pipes.
- Improve Taste & Smell -
Often times, unfiltered water has a strange smell and taste to it. This is because water filtration systems remove that sulfur smell from you water and will make your water taste and smell much more pure.
- Improve Health -
Along with improved taste, water filtration systems improve your health. When you water tastes better, you'll want to drink more of it. By drinking the recommended 64 oz. of water a day, it will help benefit your joins as well as your organs. Contact us for more information on our Fresno water filtration systems.
About Drinking Water Systems
If you think your water is clean and safe to drink, chances are that there are still some impurities. As your water travels to your home, it picks up chemical compounds, unwanted minerals, and pollutants.
If your water has some unnoticeable hazards or even if it has obvious odors, colors, or taste, our Fresno water treatment systems can help. By filtering out all unwanted entities, you are left with clear, clean water each day for only pennies. Just like a water filtration system, we provide expert air purification services as well!
Choosing a Whole Home Water System
Besides the innate desire to drink and use clean, filtered water, a whole home water system can impact many other aspects of your life. You will no longer have to worry about the effects of hard water on your pipes, your appliances like your dishwasher and washing machine, and your clothes.
You may have noticed the buildup of deposits around your toilet, sink, and shower, or maybe you see milky stains on your dishes after they have been washed. These are indications of hard water and the damage it can have on your home and family. Choosing a water treatment system that fits the needs of your Fresno home can save you the trouble down the road.
WOW. What a great team. Jon&Jon could not have been more informative,cleaner, or efficient! Great team! Explained everything every step of the electrical install. Very very polite. Great representation of the company.
What Are The Benefits of Water Softeners?
A water softener is a device that filters water to reduce the presence of certain minerals, such as calcium and magnesium. By doing this, water softeners keep water flowing through pipes or appliances clean by preventing build-up or scales that create clogs. These are especially important in areas with hard water. Having a water softener installed in your home is a great way to extend the life of your water ran appliances.
- Softer Skin -
If your skin has been feeling itchy or dry, it could be due to the hard water in your home. One benefit of a water softener is that it removes harsh minerals that are found in hard water and makes the water more gentle on your skin.
- Clothes Are Softer -
In addition to softer skin, a water softener helps make your clothing feel softer after they are washed and dried. Hard water can leave a mineral buildup on your clothing which can make it feel dirty and not as soft. Hard water, like your skin, can tend to make things feel dried out.
- Soft Water Is Easier on Your Plumbing -
Hard water is much harsher on your home's plumbing system. Hard water can cause buildup within the walls of your pipes and causes the water flow to be restricted, which can lead to lower water pressure. With soft water, you won't need to deal with the mineral deposits that will inevitably build up over time in your plumbing system.
What to Expect From a Water Softener:
- Receive a FREE water analysis.
- Our team will help you figure out which system will best fit your needs.
- Receive the freshest, cleanest water, right in your home!
Do I Need a Water Softener?
Water softening systems can filter out many of the minerals, to do away with the deposits and scale buildup. The moment you have a water softener installed, you will begin noticing the difference quickly.
How Does A Water Softener Work?
Home water softener systems are pressurized water conditioning devices that remove calcium and magnesium ions found in hard water and replace them with sodium ions. This process results in softening your water, enabling soaps and detergents to effectively remove dirt and oils from your dishes, clothing, and skin. But how do water softeners work exactly?
The basic mechanics of home water softeners are the following:
- The body of a water softener consists of a tank loaded with resin beads, which are covered with sodium ions. When hard water courses through, the resin beads attract the calcium and magnesium ions like a magnet, exchanging them with sodium ions.
- The resin beads then become saturated with mineral ions and are required to be “re-charged” by a process called regeneration. This is executed by the use of the control valve, which is considered the brains of the system and located at the top of the tank.
- During the regeneration stage, brine solution flows through the resin tank, bathing the resin beads in a stream of sodium ions. These sodium ions essentially replace the concentrated calcium and magnesium ions, providing softened water throughout your entire home.
- The brine solution carrying the displaced calcium and magnesium ions is then removed by fresh water. The resin beads can be used over and over again, creating a constant regeneration process.
Quality Home Services has been outfitting Fresno homes with water softener systems since 1985. As members of the Water Quality Association, we are professionals who want to help minimize damage from water flowing through your home, and provide the freshest water for you to use. If you are interested in learning more about the details regarding how water softeners work and why installing a water softener in your home or business is important, don't hesitate to reach out to our water softener installers today! We are happy to provide you with all of the information that you need to help you make a more informed decision for you, your family, or your business.
What Size Water Softener Do I Need?
Choosing the right water softener for your home is a very important decision. If you buy one that is too small, you won’t get the water softening benefits you need; if you buy one that’s too big, it will be more expensive than necessary. To ensure that you’re selecting the right water softener system for your home, consider things such as:
- Water quality
- Water usage
- Family sizeFactors like these should help give you an idea of what water softener size would be appropriate for your home. Doing some research online or consulting with a water specialist can also provide valuable guidance so that you make an informed decision when purchasing a water softener. Our water softener installers in Fresno can offer you guidance and help you make the best decision regarding your water softener. Contact us today to learn more, or to schedule a service!
Why Choose a Water Treatment System?
- It will extend the lifespan of your piping
- Your food and drinks will be enhanced
- You can start saving money on soaps and detergent
- Brighten your hair and moisturize your skin
When searching for a whole home water system, our Fresno RainSoft® water softener installation team will provide systems that are hard to beat. They offer the strongest warranty in the industry, covering electronics, resin and regenerate tanks, resin, and valves. With our Fresno water filtration systems, we provide not only the very best in customer service, but we also strive to provide the best products and treatment systems available on the market.
What Are The Benefits Of Water Testing?
- When we evaluate your home and test your water system, we can find the treatment system that works best with your family’s needs.
- Water testing can offer you the opportunity to ask one of our professionals questions about treatment systems.
- Testing water can save you money, since you will determine which water system will effectively work for your home.
- You feel at peace knowing that your water treatment system will be installed properly and work efficiently.
What Can You Learn About Your Water?
- What you are drinking – have peace of mind about drinking straight from your tap, better tasting food, and even cleaner showers.
- How it benefits you – learn more about how water treatment and filtration can improve your way of life.
- Water conservation efforts – learning about water can help you conserve it.